[Orchid] Tiny kiln for glass

mshankey16 Tuesday, January 06, 2004

    I require my students at Florida International University to visit
    Ganoksin and write a review.  They are all very impressed by what
    they find.

    I saw a tiny kiln for glass slumping that worked by being placed in a
    microwave oven several years ago.  Now that I want one I can't find
    them anywhere.  Does anyone know where to find these?  Thank you.