Refining small amounts of gold

Dear orchidians, Hope all are having a good holiday. A quick
question for you all; I am a small producer of custom 22Kt jewelry
and find myself with both sheet/wire scrap and filings scrap,
perhaps about 2oz or so of 22kt or 18kt and don’t want to sell it
just as scrap to Ross in NYC as I get virtually nothing for it. Does
anyone know of a refiner that will accept such small amounts and
give me back fine gold to realloy? I would be grateful if someone
can help. To all, wishing you a prosperous and safe holiday. Thanks
so much, Mark Sanne Aurea Jewels East Hampton, NY aureajewels@aol.com

Precious Metals West ( http://www.preciousmetalswest.com/ ) will
do small lot refining for a reasonable price.

Jim Binnion