Bad pickle

Hello, I have had some of that bad stuff too. I filtered it
through some coffee filters and got rid of the scum and lightened the
"brown color" up a little. Works for me. I do this very carefully!!!

Joyce

I used to get that oily scum to when I was using Sparex brand
pickle, I started getting my Sodium Bisulfate from Rio under their
house label of Rio Pickle and for the last few years no problems with
the brown gunk, But I do like the Idea of saving money and hazmat
shipping and all the other junk, So I’m going to head for a swimming pool supply.