Metalwerx Blessing

Dear Orchid, I am back from my trip to Boston to attend the blessing
of the new Metalwerx building. I saw the old building and the new
one blows it away. Karen Christians is building a fantastic school.

Bhanti Wilema ( I hope I spelled that right) gave the blessing
which was well attended and it was wonderful. I had the opportunity
to see a video of his work in Africa and couldn’t help leaving with a
sense of wonder at his dedication.

I want to thank Karen and her husband and cat for their generous
hospitality and let Orchid know I will be back at Metalwerx early
next year to teach a course. More on that later. Sam Patania, Tucson