[Advert] [Richmond, California] Studio Workshop available

Studio/Workspace will be available October 1, to share partially
with a Silversmith/ Goldsmith in Richmond, California, near 580. The
studio has a security alarm and gated parking. This is a very
friendly and productive atmosphere, in a complex of other Trades
people and Artists. Your space is 231 sq ft with high ceiling,
rollup door, tile floor, 220 outlet, and a storage loft of 200 sq.
ft. There is another 100 sq. ft of shared space for polishing,
sanding, grinding and utility sink. My studio space is walled off
from your space, I do raising, so do make hammering noise. This is
not a quiet place, but a working place. So if this sounds like
something you would be interested in, I would be delighted to have
another smith join the premises. Liability Insurance required to rent
in the complex. Nonsmoker. Please email me directly with subject
"Studio", I may not see the list replies. Ruth Rhoten
@evergreen214