Re: [Orchid] Suggestions for online resources

Blue Piranha Jewelry Wednesday, June 04, 2003

    ***Through endicia you can get delivery confirmation for only 13
    cents (without even visiting the Post Office!)***

    Just had to respond to this one.  :)  Through the Post Office, you
    can get delivery confirmation for *free*!  Just register on the
    www.usps.com site, and then pay & print your own labels from there.
    I've tried it and it works great! FWIW,
Jill