Re: [Orchid] Anvil, flexi, polisher

Karen Goeller Monday, June 02, 2003

    For those who are interested in my cheap grinder/polisher setup,
    I've posted a set of pictures on my website, along with a copy of my
    writeup on how it was made.

    You can view them at:

    http://www.nolimitations.com/orchid/polisher.htm

    If you have any questions, I'd be glad to answer them, as well.

Thanks!
Karen Goeller
kgoeller AT nolimitations.com
http://www.nolimitations.com