3D wax printer

A warm hello to all Orchid members from a (rather) cold Melbourne
Australia, I am aware that there are these so-called 3D wax printer
or model makers on the maket. One that comes to mind is the Model
Maker II from a company called SolidScape in the Sates. Would any one
know of any other comparable device from other manufacturers
currently available? This is so that we have a chance to compare
features and price between the different printers. Our company is
looking for means to produce jewellery patterns, and it looks like a
3D wax printer will be able to do the job. If you have used one
before, we would be appreciative of your experience and your advice.

Thank you kindly for your feedback!
Peter