American Gem Society Conclave

Hello All: I was wondering if anyone was going to be attending the
AGS conclave in Austin,Texas in April. I would love the oppertunity to
meet fellow Orchid members. Michael R. Mathews Sr.

I’m going and I’ll also be giving 2 presentations theRe: How to
judge the quality of your jewelers work and Managing melee. Hope to
see you and more Orchidans there as well.

Arthur Anton Skuratowicz CGA GJG (GIA)
Anton Nash LLC
Independent Jewelry Appraisers and Consultants

P.S. Hello to all the Orchidians I met and didn’t meet at the NY
Orchid dinner. It was a great time. Kenneth, Thanks for spearheading
the evening.