Filling okygen tanks in LA

Hi there- I’m looking for a place to fill my oxgen tank in Los
Angeles. It would be great if it were not in the jeweler’s district,
just to avoid the madhouse, but if it is there, that’s OK, too.
Thanks so much. Orchid is great!

Ali Friedman
www.alfmetals.com

Ali, Check out http://www.airgas.com Click on “Contact Us”, then
click on “Nearest locations”. Fill out and find “Airgas” in your
area. I get my tanks filled in Duarte, CA.

Kay Taylor

    Hi there- I'm looking for a place to fill my oxgen tank in Los
Angeles. It would be great if it were not in the jeweler's
district, just to avoid the madhouse, but if it is there, that's
OK, too. Thanks so much. Orchid is great!

Most any welding supply will fill your tanks. Just look up Welding
Suppliers in the yellow pages and take your pick. Might call around
as ask prices as they can vary, even the minimums…