Introducing new Orchid sponsor

Opal direct from Lightning Ridge, Australia. Beautiful cut stones,
Opal rubs and rough all at great prices. Buy direct online directly
from the source with personal service. We are big enough to matter
and small enough to care. http://www.firebirdgems.com

The Tools and Equipment you need

See them all on the largest display of jeweler’s tools and equipment
on the web.

Try Swest!

Huge in-stock selection of tools, equipment, gems, beads, findings,
metals, displays and packaging. Friendly, available phone personnel;
competitive prices (especially silver sheet/wire/grain); correctly
pulled/packed orders. We’re an honest, small company that cares about
your business.

Try SWEST: we think you’ll like getting the attention you deserve!
800-527-5057; http://www.swestinc.com

    Try Swest! Try SWEST: we think you'll like getting the
attention you deserve! 800-527-5057; http://www.swestinc.com

I would concur. When I lived in Austin Texas I always ordered from
Swest and had excellent service, quick shipping, friendly help, and
when I forgot something and called back within an hour, they
generally were able to get it included in the same order.

Kay