Re: [Orchid] Nitrile and/or Rubber Cord Question

Craftartisan Thursday, October 03, 2002

    I have not ordered Rio Grande's version of this cord--cheaper from a
    rubber supply house.  All I know is my personal experience and that
    is that I have had no problems myself or complaints from my
    customers.  I found out about the cord from a glass artist I used to
    know.  She used them to string murini canes long, twisted murini
    canes into necklaces.  She used them for years and found them to be
    more durable than leather.

Andrea L. McLester
http://almclester.netfirms.com