Looking for a job in the metal field

Hi all. I got this request in email, and at Jasons (the sender)
request, am forwarding it to the list. Please reply by email only to
Jason, as I don’t think he’s a subscriber to Orchid. thanks. Peter
Rowe

I am a recent graduate from Edinboro University of Pennsylvania. I
have recently finished my summer as a volunteer at touchstone center
for crafts as the studio manager for the metals program. I am
currently looking for a job in the metal field to increase my skills
and knowledge. if you or any one you know might have something that
would interest me drop me a note and I would greatly appreciate it.

my email is @eberlmetalworks and my web site address is
http://www.eberlmetalworks.netfirms.com

Jason Eberl