[Advert] Jewelry Repair Tapes Available

Hello All: I have several copies of some Jewelry Repair Instructional
Tapes that may be of interest to someone. I bought them from a large
flea market dealer who was selling them for his son who no longer
needs them. There are a total of 8 tapes about 2 hours each. They
seem to be good close-ups. The first six are by one instructor and
the other two look like they were taken in a different jewelry shop
showing different techniques than the others such as carving wax,
ring sizing up and down, lost wax casting using the vacuum caster,
shank bending tool, replacing shank on cameo ring and another one,
making ingots, hinged watch band manufacturing, uses wax in a unique
way to carve bezel and seat for large stone, manufactures wedding
rings with detail, name rings showing intricate carving, polishing,
split lap, etc. I’m not too sure of what it all is. The two tapes
are 4 hours. The other six are 12 hours. I am asking $20.00 a piece
for them (or $150.00 for all 8). plus postage. If anyone is
interested, you can email me at @Ira_McClung and I will
email the contents of the first six tapes to you.