Iron casting house

    dear list anyone know of a casting house that will do lost wax
or sand cast iron and /or stainless steel? thanks,

This is odd, you are the 3rd person TODAY looking for cast
iron or ss casting!! I have offered the potential of making a
ceramic shell over waxes and getting them cast in cast iron for
sure, an maybe in ss. If interested, contact me off list and we can
talk. You need a rubber mold of the item to make waxes, you can make
the waxes or I will from your mold or I can make a mold. I need to
know sizes (pictures or drawings are important here) and quantities
to give a quote. Also can get sand castings in cast iron.

John Dach