[Orchid] Beat way to string beads?

E. Luther Sunday, September 01, 2002

    Hi, I've been using crimp beads on Beadalon wire for my stringing
    projects, but I'm not thrilled with the look, and a friend mentioned
    others expressing concern about Beadalon's strength in general.

    How can I get a more finished look?  These are unknotted projects.

    Also, I've heard that Hoover and Strong is no longer making dead
    soft sterling wire.  Their produt was particularly nice and came in
    big loops, as opposed to the tiny loops of other companies.  Does
    anyone have a recommendation for nice dead soft wire for wire
    working?

Thank you,

--
Elaine Luther