Looking for pectolite

Anyone on list have a source for pectolite? Daniel R. Spirer, GG
Spirer Somes Jewelers 1794 Massachusetts Ave Cambridge, MA 02140
617-491-6000 @spirersomes www.spirersomes.com

Are you looking for specimen quality or jewelry quality? Judy Shaw who
collected at the old New Street Quarry in Paterson, NJ before it was
paved over with Route 80

Hi Daniel… Try this site :

John Betts, Fine Minerals. (212) 678-1942 . He has a lovely sample of
Pectolite on his site, and I believe he is a dealer in NY.

Cheers,

Lisa, (Duchess looks great. Dappled and fine. We went on a gallop
through the dry yellow hills yesterday), Topanga, CA USA

Hi Daniel, Are you looking for the variety of pectolite known as
Larimar (the swirly blue and white stuff)? If so, here’s one source:
<http://mineral.galleries.com/scripts/item.exe?LIST+Minerals+Gemstone
s+Lorim ar> though I have no experience with them. There are also a
half-dozen Larimar vendors listed in the Tucson Show Guide.

Beth