Jobs that you want to run screaming from

I voiced my opinion to the customer and my boss, and gave up after
one go around. I probably should have refused to make it on the
grounds that I’d get my butt sued by this guy when it broke in his
sandwich some day, and I’d get thrown to the sharks since I was the
new girl in the shop. After three years there let’s just say I
learned to say NO.

I wonder whatever happened to that guy…

This has the makings of a great fantasy… just imagine owning your
own shop, telling the guy you aren’t able to do that kind of work
with no explanation, and then referring him to your Old Boss’s shop!
Heehee…

LOL,
Dani Greer
Greer Studios