[Orchid] El Parador

Patania's Friday, January 04, 2002

    Dear All, I received a request for the name of the restaurant and
    thought I should just post it in general. Again, February 8,
    cocktails 6PM and dinner at 7. Mexican style buffet with vegetarian
    fare and non-spicy as well. No host bar, live salsa band (the band
    is fantastic). The restaurant is John Jacobs "El Parador" 2744 E.
    Broadway, Tucson, 85716 Phone # 520-881-2808.20 Again, the cut off
    date for reservations and donations is January 18 and of course we
    make exceptions to that. I only have a cut off date in order to post
    the final per person cost after that date because it is attendee and
    donation dependant. My address for donations is; Sam Patania 3000 E.
    Broadway Tucson AZ 85716 El Parador has a beautiful  atmosphere-
    Tucson at it's finest- and the food is the best Tucson has to offer.