[Orchid] Oxylic acid?

Byzoque Sunday, November 04, 2001

    Quick note - The active ingredient in "Barkeeper's Friend" is Oxalic
    acid.  It's a (powdered) household cleaner in the USA.  Obscure
    enough that not every grocery/drugstore has it.  Really good for
    rust stains and getting scale off of chrome.  Your skin gets
    fuzzy/flakey if you scrub with it for a long time.  Use gloves.
    -Dana Carlson