Vacuum Wax Injector

Hi all,

Does anybody know e-mail addresses of the Spanish manufacturers of
the Vacuum Wax Injector. I ask that because, as far as I know, that
there is one and its price is lower than the American manufacturers
have.

Thanks in advance,
Vladimir_Polyakov
@Vladimir_Polyakov

    Does anybody know e-mail addresses of the Spanish manufacturers
of the Vacuum Wax Injector. I ask that because, as far as I know,
that there is one and its price is lower than the American
manufacturers have.

Yes, They aRe:

HISPANA DE MAQUINARIA, S.A. Pallars 85-91 Barcelona 08018 SPAIN

Eduardo Gracia ( NOT Garcia !!!) Tel: 011 3433 09 1707 Fax: 022 3433
09 0702

They are good people. Say I referred you to them . Michael Knight
CASTALDO

F.E. Knight, Inc.
120 Constitution Blvd.
Franklin, MA 02038