Hand-made pendants

Hi! Could anyone be so kind to tell me how popular hand-made pendants
made-off conch shell or agate compared to computer-controled
machine-made pendants in USA and Europe. I am a jeweler in Hanoi,
Vietnam. I design and make cameos and pendants according to the shape
of each piece. And they can only be made by hand and the cost is much
higher than machine-made ones. Thanh Ha Thanks

Thanh , you could sculpt an image and digitaly scan the image to
create a relief model that could be mapped on a surface . In this way
you could maintain the art and use the technology as another tool .
Please feel free to contact me off list for a further explanation or
possible examples . All the best , David