Terme a Guilloche

Dear Rick! The World Gold Council in Geneva has published a Magazine
called"Aurum"The International Review for Manufacturers and Retailers
of Gold Jewellery.Unfortunately it doesn’t exist anymore.In one of the
issues there is an article on Guilloche -Technique and -Machines.I have
only a copy in german.I could fax it if it is of some use to you or if
you can’t find a translation(I know there must be one,originally the
issues were translated in other languages too).I’ll send you the
correct number of the related issue in a few days,maybe you can find
it in one of your libraries. All the best Sigrid (from Austria)