Re: [Orchid] Pewter Patinas

PAWeldon Monday, November 06, 2000

Hello all,

    I am completing a pewter flask that is just begging for a patina.  Do
    any of you know it conventional jewelry patinas can be used on
    pewter?  I have access to several liver of sulfur based ones as well
    as the lumps.  I know that there is a pewter product but I would like
    to avoid buying it if something I have will do the trick.

Thank you,

Pauline Weldon