Re: [Orchid] Wire weaving technique of Mary Lee Hu

Michael David Sturlin Thursday, October 12, 2000

    Marc, The book by Arline Fisch "Textile Techniques in Metals" has
    very good photographs of several of Mary Lee Hu's wonderful
    creations. There is very concise information on a wide variety of
    structures and weaving techniques.

Michael David Sturlin, jewelry artist msturlin AT uswest.net
http://www.geocities.com/~jdpn/gallery-sturlin.htm
Michael Sturlin Studio, Scottsdale Arizona USA