Re: [Orchid] [NYC] Jewelry Attractions

Donna E. Shimazu Sunday, July 02, 2000

    Varda, The following may be of interest when you visit New York:

	Metropolitan Museum and bookstore - a must see
	MOMA (near Am. Craft Museum and Faber Gallery)
	American Craft Museum
	Aaron Faber Gallery
	Valentin Yotkov Studio in Brooklyn DUMBO area
	C. Bauer Studio
	Hacker Books, Rizzoli Bookstore (same street, 57th?)
		47th St. between 5th and 6th Ave.
	Jewelry Arts Institute
	Metalliferous(good silver findings, base metal stampings, tubings,
	chain, etc.)
	Allcraft (near C. Bauer on 29th St.)-  good hammers and stakes
	Cloisters
	Whitney Museum
	Guggenheim
	Brooklyn Museum
	SoHo area galleries and stores
	5th Ave jewelry stores
	too many more to mention.  Ten days is NOT enough time.

Donna Shimazu