[New Gallery] Lydia Ilarion - "Snow" - cuff bracelet

Artist: Lydia Ilarion
E-mail: lydia@ILADESIGN.com
Orchid Gallery: http://www.ganoksin.com/orchid/lydia.htm

“Snow” - cuff bracelet, 2" from top view 75 gr sterling and pure
silver, 6.5 gr gold 18 kt.

The design of the “Snow” bracelet is influenced by the pattern
formation observed in the natural process of freezing. The the shape
is raised by hammering and constructed to a hollow two parts cuff
locked with a hand made system. The gold on the centre is framing
pure silver repousse combined with methods of folding and shaping.

Thank you
Lydia Ilarion

The Orchid Gallery is the visual front of the Orchid list. It is
here where we show each other with our creations. Send us your
entry as an Email attachment to service@ganoksin.com

http://www.ganoksin.com/orchid/gallery.htm