[Orchid] Blue Opal

Mining Center Peru Wednesday, June 28, 2000

    Dear member of the list: We are MINING CENTER PERU and we are new
    member of this list. We export worldwide most of the Peruvian
    Gemstones and Minerals Specimens, specially BLUE OPAL, GEM SILICA CHRY
    SOCOLLA, RHODOCHROSITE, NATIVE SILVER, ATACAMITE IN SELENITE. We hope
    we can serve you in any question you have. Our very best regards for
    you

 RAQUEL ROCHA
 MINING CENTER PERU
 httP://www.mineralart.com/mineperu