Re: [Orchid] [Contact] Ceramic Glaze Manufacturers

Dan Wellman Friday, May 05, 2000

    AMACO (AMerican Art Clay cO)  4717 W 16th St, Indianapolis IN 46224
    317.244.6871

    Brickyard Ceramics & Crafts Inc  4717 W 16th St Indpls In 46224
    317.244.5230  (retail outlet for AMACO)

    I know that they manufacture their own glazes as well as carry a wide
    supply of kilns, parts, etc.

    As a side note... they are directly across from the 500 racetrack
    and adjacent to the old Linde plant where I'm told that the Linde Star
    was first developed.

    HTH, There probably is an 800 number but I don't have access to it
    right now. Dan in Speedway IN where we just set out the Tomato plants
    this weekend.