Rubber cord necklaces

Hi Antonio,

Try Goldschmiedebedarf, Werkzeuge, Furnituren, Schmuckteile, Schmucksteine, Perlen - Karl Fischer GmbH Go to page 3

Chris Hackett

I tried this site and could not connect please make sure the address
is correct and repost. Thanks Frank Goss

Chris,Thanks for the info on the rubber cord necklace ,where is the
Fischer-PForzheim company?

Cecena’s Jewelry
Antonio Cecena

Hi Frank

It is right I just tried it from your post and I connected just fine.
I’ll post it again to see if that helps.
Goldschmiedebedarf, Werkzeuge, Furnituren, Schmuckteile, Schmucksteine, Perlen - Karl Fischer GmbH then go to page 3. Let me know
if it works this time.

Chris Hackett