[Favorite tips] Marking Sheets

G’day; When marking out items to be cut from sheet, I have a
very broad tipped black felt pen with which I cover the sheet in
overlapping strokes. I mark out the shape using one of my
numerous needles fitted with a dowel as a handle. I even use it
as a hand pressed ‘punch’ for marking tiny drill holes so the
drill doesn’t slip when starting off. ( talking about holes less
than 1mm here) The thickest darning needles are best for this,
but the very finest embroidery needles are best for cleaning out
torch tips. Cheers. had to put in my pennorth, didn’t I?

    /\      John Burgess
   / /
  / /      Johnb@ts.co.nz
 / /__|\
(_______)  In sunny temperate Mapua NZ -

Autumn’s here it has been a really lovely day, but now we can smell
the wood fires.