Re: [Orchid] Distinguish jet from black onyx

Jestre2U Tuesday, May 04, 1999

    This may be unethical, though i really don't see why it would
    be, but when there is a superficial scratch or scratches on a
    dyed black onyx, I use a black indelible ink marker on the
    scratch.  It redies the scratch and also leaves behind a high
    luster comparable to the polish on the onyx.  This also works
    for small scratches in malachite (green pen) and Lapis (blue).
    It works well....

If i have ruffled any feathers,
Can we all agree to disagree?
And try to be kinder to one-another?