Re: [Orchid] Oil of Turpentine

Aufin Monday, May 03, 1999

    What I was referring to is the "pure gum spirits" that can be
    bought in any hardware store or Walmart or K Mart around here.
    Don't know what retsina is, but I don't see it listed anywhere
    on the container.  I remember way back when I was a youngster,
    when I had a cold my folks made me take something called turpin
    hydrate.  Nasty tasting stuff that smelled like turpentine.  I
    got better real quick!!