Re: [Orchid] Removing rhodium

Lovschal Tuesday, April 27, 1999

    Ray I have removed gold plating from silver in a reversed
    electroplating proces. I don't know whether it will work with
    rhodium, but I don't se why it should not. I think it is worth a
    try. Just swithch the + and - cores in your rhodium bath. And
    let us hear if it works.

Kind regards
Niels L=F8vschal, Jyllinge, Denmark
loevschal AT mobilixnet.dk