Wire Wrapping

Hi Rick and Kristi,
Can you recommend a really good book on wire wrapping to someone who only
knows a little bit about it and would like to teach herself??? Thanks,
Cat Dancing

Can you recommend a really good book on wire wrapping to someone who
only knows a little bit about it and would like to teach herself?

Hi,
Check out http://www.wire-sculpture.com,
Mr. Preston J. Reuther is a master wire sculptor. He published a video series
to teach his art.

Contact: 106 Hwy 190 West A-4 Suite 143 Slidell, LA 70460
Email: preuther@acadiacom.net
WWW Page: http://www.wire-sculpture.com
Phone: 504-649-6505 Fax: 504-641-5144

Hope it helps
Hanuman

Dr. E. Aspler
aspler@ganoksin.com
Managing Director
Ganoksin Jewelry Co.,Ltd

Webmaster Ganoksin Online
https://www.ganoksin.com

ICQ # 864 5224

Cat,

Between the both of us, Kristi and I must have about a $1000 worth of
books and videos on wire wrapping. The best books I can recommend are by
Ed Sinclair. They are called “Moods In Wire” and “Moods In Brass and
Glass”. These books are very clearly written and easy to understand.
There are several other books out there with some really good patterns,
but some of the instructions are hard to understand or a step or two has
been accidently left out.

The best videos I’ve seen on the market are by Billy Davis. He has a
series of 3 tapes that show you how to do a wide variety of designs.
Billy is a very good teacher. He gives you a lot of good that
you won’t find on other wire wrapping videos. The tapes are available
through LJ’s Book & Video Catalog and right now they are offering a 35%
discount on the first 2 tapes.

Hope this helps you out!

Rick Stutt
Wire Wrapping Etcetera

Hi!

How do I get on LJ’s books and videos?

Thank you,

Eva M. Ananiewicz

Hi Eva, If you’re stateside, call LJ toll-free at 1-800-676-4367 and ask
for their book and video catalog. If you need to write, address is
Lapidary Journal Book and Video Sellers, 60 Chestnut Ave., Suite 201,
Devon PA 19333-1312 USA. Also, pick up a copy of LJ at your bookstore,
they usually feature a number of their publications each issue. Good
luck.

Sharon Holt aka bootsie@NetMDC.com