Re: [Orchid] MJSA

ElaineEC Wednesday, March 31, 1999

Hi All!

    I was so pleased to meet so many of you in person at the
    Gesswein booth!  That was fun!  I'm so sorry I missed so many of
    you too on Sunday.  I was enlisted to go back to the office on
    Sunday to bring back some forgotten but much needed parts for
    some of the equipment we wanted to demo.

    I went to Platinum Day on Saturday.  It was great!  Very
    informative.  I highly recommend it to anyone interested in
    working with platinum.  Jurgen says there are plans for a
    Platinum Day West again this year.  So if you're on the left
    coast, you dont have to make the long haul back here.  Give
    Platinum Guild a call for the dates.  Platinum Guild:
    714-760-8279.

    I was thinking next year at MJSA I'd like to hand out little
    pins or something we Orchid folk can wear to identify each other.
     Like a secret club - heehee! Maybe we can have a secret
    handshake.  OK now we KNOW I'm tired - just got back from show
    last nite and still in a fog.    :)

Best Regards,

Elaine Corwin
GESSWEIN CO INC USA