Introducing - Blaine Lewis

Name: Blaine Lewis
Email: @Blaine_Lewis
Address: 3500 Virginia Beach Blvd., Suite 306, Virginia Beach, VA.

Hi! I’m am the director of New Approach School for Jewelers in
Virginia Beach, Virginia. I specialize in and thoroughly enjoy
teaching platinum and stone setting workshops. Some of you may
have already met me in person at stone setting classes that I’ve
taught throughout the country or when I presented at a SNAG
conference in Washington D.C. I’ve sent posts to Orchid in the
past but thought I’d take this opportunity to formally introduce
myself to the group. I enjoy this forum and hope to participate
more actively in the future. http://www.newapproachschool.com/