Display Stands

Bill in Vista,

Sometimes just a simple plastic picture frame (available at
hobby stores and elsewhere) can work well for display purposes.
They can be cut to size in your wood workshop (or your friend’s!)
and have about the right slant. Cover with material of your
choice (velour works well) or spray with flocking. Can be
drilled with holes for displaying earrings, notches cut for
chains, etc.

A layer of foam rubber between the frame and its cover will make
it easy to pin things to it.

Ramona
@Ramona_M_Vorgert

Thanks one and all.

The idea of a perforated aluminum display stand is great. The
ones I saw were black cardboard and the artist has typed and
glued on a name, a message and her name for each piece of her
jewelry. Each stand went with the piece of jewelry. A very nice
touch.

I can probably find and buy black cardboard and bend in a 120
degree or so angle. Don’t know yet how to keep cardboard bent.
Would buy 100 or so.

Do they make a black flocking spray like the white one for
Christmas trees?

Will stop at Home Depot on way home

Thanks again for all the great ideas.

Bill in Vista
Must be something wrong with my computer,
only corrected ten pelling errors.

   I can probably find and buy black cardboard and bend in a
120 degree  or so angle.  Don't know yet how to keep cardboard
bent. Would buy 100 or so.

While at hardware get a screen installtion tool. one end of
this has a rounded roller. use this to provide a pre crease
where you want the bend. this serves the same purpose as the bit
of metal you remove to make a bend in sheet metal not a complete
cure but it do help