Welcome - Martin Rosenblum

Welcome Marty,
Maybe you are becoming attracted to the brass, copper, and iron
because now it doesn’t have to saleable but can now be art.

A friend of mine recently told me that she had neck and shoulder
problems from her computer work. A therapist told her to pull her elbows
back instead of working with them in front of her body. After she
described the location of her pain, I realized that it was close the the
middle of the shoulder blade, the same place that I complain of being a
"cold" spot when I saw. I’m going to try keeping my elbow back further to
see if it makes a difference.

Marilyn Smith ICQ # 9529587
Indiana, USA, east of the Mississippi and west of the Appalachians

Hi, Marty! Welcome to Orchid. Hope you will love it as much as we all
do!

Just wanted to let you know about Florida Society of Goldsmiths - if you
don’t already. We have a chapter in your area of Florida, as well as 4
others around the state. If you’d like more info., please contact me off
the list. The FSG website is:

          http://www.wp.com/fsg

Please take a look, Marty - and anyone else who is interested!! Gini in
very hot Tampa Bay area, Fla., USA