Welcome - George Farquharson

Welcome to Orchid! A while back I met a vendor who had converted old
chocolate molds into lovely brooches and pins. They were brass or bronze
and some were very elaborate and decorative.

I am not a jeweler, I make hard candy which is cast into molds.
However, in the process of making molds and mold masters I use a lot of
jewelry techniques that utilize waxes and silicone rubbers.

Welcome to the list, I have a sculptor friend who sculpts prototypes for
chocolate candy. Hope you find the list informative. - Deb

Welcome to Orchid! A while back I met a vendor who had converted old
chocolate molds into lovely brooches and pins. They were brass or bronze
and some were very elaborate and decorative.

All of the old molds for chocolate and hard candy are now collectors
items. The materials and workmanship used in old molds are not replicated in
these times, it’s a shame.