Re: [Orchid] platinum polishing

Robin D. Cooper Saturday, December 06, 1997

    Question are you using a flex shaft or a  polishing motor? if it
    is the flex shaft it will never work. You need 2 fresh new 4"
    stitched yellow buffs. 1-trip 1-rouge. Try using the brown trip
    and the green round bar rouge. Clean throughly between trip and
    rouge steps. Trip on your rouge buffs gums up you finished
    product.   And don't load up your rouge buff at one time use a
    little often. Take your time and you should get a wonderful shine
    on your platinum