[Sale] Used Tools

Hi, I found this ad in a classified and thought I would share it
with the list in case someone had a interest.

Hand Tool, VAR., JEWELRY MAKING TOOLS
$500/OBO, Used

misc. used jewelry making tools, wax pot w/various waxes,
vulcanizing press for rubber molds,mold forms, 250 rubber molds
of rings & pendants, etc.,foredome flexible shaft tool w/foot
pedal and burrs, mandrels, jewelers work bench, also various hand
tools, etc.,complete oxy-propane torch w/tanks. ultrasonic
cleaner. no jewelry, just the tools and equipment. other related
items included to numerous to mention, even factory sealed
plating solutions, nickel undercoat and rhodium salts. water
based fusion torch (uses hydrogen)

EMAIL ADDRESS: drbob5@hotmail.com
(310) 820-4166 [Day]
West Los Angleles, CA 90049