Introducing - Richard W. Wise

Name: Richard W. Wise
Email: Gem_Wise@Msn.com
or
2101@Polygon.net
Address: R. W. Wise, Goldsmiths, Inc. 81 Church Street Lenox, Ma.
01240

I am a professional goldsmith, gemologist and writer. I have a
GG from GIA. I travel internationally buying My
articles have appeared in Gems & Gemology, JQ, Colored Stone.
For three years I was Gemology Columnist for National Jeweler.
Currently I am Gemology Columnist for The Guide. My Lenox
gallery has been in operation for eighteen years. We feature a
year round display of fine handmade contemporary gold and silver
jewelry and antique and estate jewelry. We maintain a state of
the art gem lab on premises. We specialize in very fine colored
gemstones and pearls selling both retail and wholesale.