Re: [Orchid] Making Diamond Tools

Mark Liccini Sunday, September 28, 1997

>     In my community college jewelry class, we are attempting to
>     make diamond drill bits and could use assistance.  We tried
>     plating the diamond grit onto a flat surface but couldn't get
>     the grit to Ketarah

    In another E-mail subscription list "The Facetor's Digest" a
    gentleman started yesterday the most informative thread how he
    plates his own faceting laps,and Diamond tools.he just started
    and has said he will go into the detail of it all in subsequent
    posts.I cannnot reprint here without permission,and it is really
    his genius directly you should listen to.He did mention a company
    named "Starlite' that plates anything for $150/sq inch and raved
    about the quality of the work.No contact info.I would suggest you
    contact the webmaster,and if you can't subscribe,he will refer
    you to the website where this list is archived.The webmaster
    contact is:NNDewbre AT ix.netcom.com (Norma & Jerry Dewbre)

Mark Liccini

Gemstone Rough Dealers Since 1970
http://www.LICCINI.com
 mark AT LICCINI.com