Orchid - member's introduction

Name: David Dikinis
Email: @gems
Address: C/O Amulet P.O. Box 2089 Sonoma, CA 95476

We publish a retail (Amulet)and wholesale (Talisman) catalog of
gemstones and jewerly. Looking forward to corresponding to
gemdealers and craftsmen who share resources through this
fascinating new electronic medium.

Name: Martha Davis
Email: @Harvey.Davis
Address: Austin, TX 78733

I am a custom jeweler who is working primarily in silver as I
begin a small business. I exhihibit at arts and craft shows,
and receive order by referrals also. I am always looking to
expand my skills, such as blacksmithing, and also working with
other metals and a wide variety of stones

Name: Markus H. Ellermeier
Email: @Markus.Ellermeier
Address: Am Wachth^ngel Lindenstr. 5 D-56865 Walhausen Germany

I am a master goldsmith here in Germany and teach metallurgy,
technical maths and techniques theory to ongoing master
goldsmiths for the chamber of trade in my region.

Name: John Freeman
Email: @freeman
Address: 160 Concession St., Cambridge, ON N1R 2H7 Canada

Graduated Sheridan College School of Crafts & Design early
seventies. Have since become a knifemaker but retain an interest
in jewellery and techniques. Many processes cross the
boundaries.

Name: Richard Olson
Email: @Arwhead
Address: 10034 Main Street Bothell, Washington 98011

I’m a manufacturing jeweler for over 30 years. I’ve been
following the forum for about a year and just changed my e-mail
address. Thanks Richard Olson

Name: David Thorn
Email: dt11@compuserve.com
Address: Spencer Thorn Jewellers
Belle Vue Bude EX23 8JY Cornwall
United Kingdom

We are manufacturers and retailers of jewellery

We have a traditional UK family jewellery shop selling a full
range of jewellery wtaches clocks etc. Our repair workshop will
cope with jewellry, watches and clock repairs.

We also manufacture a range of silver and silver plated dining
accessories, which include our world famous Diner’s Napkin Hook,
the essential dress accessory for the man or woman who has
everything!

See our web site
http://www.gemnet.co.uk/spencer_thorn

Name: Jerry Holt
Email: jeranor@ptialaska.netgemologist.goldsmith,cutter
Address: 659 Anna Way, Kodiak AK 99615

goldsmith/gemologist/cutter resubscribing to the list after
couple months absence

Name: Kevin Willis
Email: @betkev
Address: Alabama

Owner of Advantage Tool & Microweld, company does precision
microscopic welding, for the repair of mold, die and assembly tooling.