Accounting Inventory Software

Over the past 10 years, we have developed the various modules :

  • inventory, both finished items and parts, loose stones

  • appraisals , IMHO, the best one out there.

  • job/order entry , pretty basic, but it works fine.

Menu driven in dos( have’nt gotten around to program it for
windows yet) I would be happy to send anyone in Orchid-land a
demo. Please provide your snail address. Best wishes,Rob Ringold.

Over the past 10 years, we have developed the various modules :
- inventory, both finished items and parts, loose stones
    - appraisals , IMHO, the best one out there.
- job/order entry , pretty basic, but it works fine.
Menu driven in dos( have'nt gotten around to program it for
windows yet) I would be happy to send anyone in Orchid-land a
demo. Please provide your snail address. Best wishes,Rob Ringold.

Please send me a demo of your inventory module and your job
order module. I have Windows 95. Please provide me with
instructions for installation.

Thank you.

Mary Moore
@tmoore

Rob Ringold:

Please send a demo disk to the snail address in my sig file.
Thanks.

Joel Kahn <@Joel_Kahn>
Comptroller for Maxon’s Jewelers
Diamond Merchants & Estate Jewelers
2622 S Glenstone, Springfield Missouri 65804 USA
Voice: 417-887-1800 or 417-887-1809
Fax: 417-887-3422

   Please send me a demo of your inventory module and your job
order module.  I have Windows 95.  Please provide me with
instructions for installation.

Mary, I am interested in the inventory programs. I do have a
dos program on my computer. I would be happy to discuss costs.
Beverly = @Beverly_Ann_Bevingto