This site and its contents are the property of the The Ganoksin Project, hereinafter referred to as GANOKSIN.
Copyright Basics: Copyright protects original works of authorship, including literary works, musical works, pictorial and graphic works, motion pictures and other audiovisual works, sound recordings, etc. Works that are created and fixed in print, electronic, fax, CD-ROM, and other formats now known or later developed are protected. Even e-mail that you send and receive is protected. However, just because you receive information or find it posted on the Internet, this does not mean that you are free to reproduce it and forward it (distribute, transmit, etc.) to others without appropriate permission or without a license agreement if your use is beyond fair use. Copyright notices are not required by law, so if you do not see a copyright notice on any item, do not assume that it is free to use or pass along to others.
Below are selected permitted and prohibited uses of GANOKSIN material that is posted at this Web site. If you have any questions, comments, or need permission to use GANOKSIN copyrighted material, please write to email@example.com for material from most divisions..
Permitted Uses of Materials at this site:
- Anyone who is doing personal, noncommercial research may view, print material, and temporarily store materials from this site, provided that GANOKSIN's copyright notices are not removed and that the reuse of material does not conflict with any of the prohibited uses below.
- The use of offline webstorage programs is strickly prohibited
- Others may view, print material, and temporarily store materials from this site for internal use only provided that copying fees are paid to the Copyright Clearance Center for printing of files beyond that permitted by Section 107 or 108 of the U.S. Copyright Act, and that GANOKSIN's copyright notices are not removed and that the reuse of material does not conflict with any of the prohibited uses below.
- A Link or links may be made to any document or location at this site, provided that the link does not bypass any license agreement or lead to any secure areas on this site.
Prohibited uses of Material at this site:
- Materials may not be systematically stored on a server so as to substitute for license agreement to/for the materials.
- Except for the permitted uses above, materials may not be reproduced, distributed, and/or transmitted (via print, fax, electronic, or other means), nor adapted, excerpted, and/or altered without prior written permission from GANOKSIN.
- Materials may not be sold to third particles without prior written authorization from GANOKSIN.
- Webpages, or portions thereof (including articles, figures, tables, photos, source code, webscripts etc.) that are published by GANOKSIN, may not be posted on any Web site or Publications